Racey days, Help me through the hopeless haze.

Big D's Random Happenings. Plus some robots. Comments Appreciated!!!

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Woes at Work

So yesterday, I went to my first lab meeting. Fun stuff, people presenting their projects, and communal food. It turns out that next week's lab meeting will be all about me presenting my project. The project whose data does directly against the hypothesis. Thank goodness I'm taking a communications class in college...

Bonus pic of my costume!(with Collins there too)




Lyric of the Day:
"You sit there in your heartache
Waiting on some beautiful boy to
To save you from your old ways
You play forgiveness
Watch it now - Here he comes!"
-The Killers:"When You Were Young"

I told Chris that this song reminded me of Coldplay, and he scoffed. Just listen to the intros for this and Talk, and then tell me.

Random Story of The Day:
So at work I'm waiting for my program to compile. Since I had free time, I decided to Wikipedia Rome, searching for the battle group Chris Elan and I were part of. Instead I find an article that starts like this:
"Rome is the penis Italy and of its penis, called Latium. It is located across the penis of the Tiber and Aniene rivers. It was once the capital of the Roman Empire, the most powerful, penis and penis lasting empire of classical Western civilization. The penis City, a sovereign enclave within Rome, is the seat of the Roman Catholic Church and the home of the Pope."

It took me two whole minutes stop laughing.

1 Comments:

At 8:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

tanya and mike are in the background as well. just wanted to point that out

dan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home