Racey days, Help me through the hopeless haze.

Big D's Random Happenings. Plus some robots. Comments Appreciated!!!

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Somehow it always comes together

Yesterday Amelia had a pretty fun party. While Elan did miss an exit and came an hour late, bringing DDR made me an appreciated party. I finally met some of Elan's teammates, Tina and Ellie. By the time they came I was finishing up my first game of Risk(where I strong-armed someone into giving me Europe and thus the game).

While Psycho did some crazy stuff in the background I played DDR while doing karaoke. It was pretty fun. Then Elan got the great idea to start a second game of Risk. This game he dominated the Americas, Tina amassed a gigantic army on Austrailia and Asia, all while Ellie and I had a series of skirmishes between Africa and Europe(with me being the agressor of course). In the end we decided the world was big enough for four of us. Mainly as Elan and Tina had to go skydiving in the morning.

Lyric of the Day:
"String from your tether unwinds
Up and outward
(But only)
To bind
I was spinning free
With a little sweet
And simple numbing me"
-Jimmy Eat World:"Sweetness"

Random Story of The Day:
Yesterday while trying to get Amelia's address, I Imed everyone from Elan's buddy list. I ended up giving a person I have never met GMail. I hope she knows that with great power comes great responsibility.

3 Comments:

At 11:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

 
At 1:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

 
At 7:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home