Racey days, Help me through the hopeless haze.

Big D's Random Happenings. Plus some robots. Comments Appreciated!!!

Friday, July 28, 2006

I should stop staying up so late....

Today(at a reasonable hour) I get to set up my work stuff, so I'm exited. If this episode of PoT would finish, I would watch it before I go to sleep. Ah well, I'm tired. I really should stop staying up till 1.

Lyric of the Day:
"Today I saw my hero fall apart,
the one who taught me to be strong,
on the outside I look fine,
but on the inside I am dying "
-Papa Roach:"Do or Die"

Random Story of The Day:
I randomly Imed
Person: gwaaaarrr!
Me: hey? who is this? lol
Person: hi there person
Person: a floating presence in cyberspace
Me: no, that name looks vaguely familiar
Person: looking for a friend... *sniff* I'm so lonely
Person: Can you be my friend?
Me: err, sure
Person: You are oh so kind
Person: despite what I've heard about you
Person: You dumbass, one look at my info, you should guess who I am
Me: i realized, i was going to try to guilt trip you lol
Person: Hehe

1 Comments:

At 6:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home