Racey days, Help me through the hopeless haze.

Big D's Random Happenings. Plus some robots. Comments Appreciated!!!

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

I did very little to no work today


So, I watched PoT, played basketball(both in real life and in video games), and I ate a whole large pizza. In my defense it was my only meal for the whole day, 'cept for a handful of Apple Jacks.

Good Times though!

Lyric of the Day:
"Oh how I wish
For soothing rain
All I wish is to dream again
My loving heart
Lost in the dark
For hope I'd give my everything"
-Nightwish:"Nemo"

Random Story of The Day:
So apparently an M.O.B tag stands for Member of Bloods, who knew?

2 Comments:

At 11:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey Big D,
how's it going? i found your blog address in some e-mail and decided to check it out. My internship has given me a profound distaste of science/engineering in general. Now I have to stress about colleges and all that. Nothing much going on.
-A. Kumar

 
At 10:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home