Racey days, Help me through the hopeless haze.

Big D's Random Happenings. Plus some robots. Comments Appreciated!!!

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Note: Child must be supervised at all times.

So my family has finally moved, meaning I'm "alone" for now. Know what that means? Days of playing X-men Legends, followed by nights of late night TV, followed by days of sleeping, followed by nights of messing with my laptop.

Of course there's the random genetics book or programming chapter thrown in there.

Lyric of the Day:
"Slow all the traffic down to a complete stop,
'cause you speaking that slang that I talk.
That sassy tempo with that walk,
Maybe the reason that all this teenies may never see me."
-Chris Brown:"Gimme That"

Random Story of The Day:
So I check my Financial Aid package for the college I'm going to. I see that I have, as a balance a large(4-digit) negative number in the balance position. Based on the scholarships I got, there is no way in hell I should owe my college four digit sums of money.

I freak out, and start examining all the Financial Aid documents I have. As I get our my calculator(which has been put away since school ended) to double check their math, I realize something. My scholarships have negative signs in front of them.

So, in short until I pay for books, mandatory fees, and random things my college has on balance that they owe me a four digit sum of money. That makes me happy.

2 Comments:

At 6:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

 
At 2:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home