Racey days, Help me through the hopeless haze.

Big D's Random Happenings. Plus some robots. Comments Appreciated!!!

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Watch...it may take a while to load but it's worth it






Well, I thought it was pretty funny. And slightly true.

Lyric of the Day:
"The sweat descends,
My psyche bends,
I'll never be the same again.
This soul is twisted but the skin will mend.
My tight young skin covers up a sick palimpsest."
-Les Savy Fav:"The Sweat Descends"

Random Story of The Day:

Me talking about registering for classes.

Me: this is redunkulous
Andy: it's what?
Me: redunkulous, its like ridiculous, but more so
Andy: ah
Andy: a real word, or made up
Me: made up lol
Andy: haha
Andy: I thought so

3 Comments:

At 5:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

 
At 8:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

 
At 7:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home