Racey days, Help me through the hopeless haze.

Big D's Random Happenings. Plus some robots. Comments Appreciated!!!

Monday, July 24, 2006

Anime Binge!

So I got Law of Ueki. And watched 25 episodes in two days. Only stopping because I ran out of anime. Then I realized I had 3 episodes of Prince of Tennis and Hikaru no Go to watch, so I watched those. I think boredom maybe getting to me.

Elan gave me X-files to watch, hopefully this'll last me long enough for me to get the rest of Law of Ueki. At least Yohance's out of Meyerhoff, so we can hang out.

Anyone who wants to see "Lady in the Water" IM me!

Lyric of the Day:
"Show me the meaning of being lonely
Is this the feeling I need to walk with
Tell me why I cant be there where you are
Theres something missing in my heart"
-Backstreet Boys:"Show me the meaning of being lonely"

Random Story of The Day:
I had the most "amazing" strawberry-banana smoothie today! Even though Elan and I had to come up with a way to make the blender work, our smoothy still came out pretty well. It had chunks of fruit and icy goodness.

1 Comments:

At 7:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home