Racey days, Help me through the hopeless haze.

Big D's Random Happenings. Plus some robots. Comments Appreciated!!!

Thursday, July 13, 2006

APs...

So yeah, got the AP results.

Here is what I thought:
Econ(macro): 5, i can do this
Econ(micro): 4, unemployement was tricky
Physics(mech): 4, I now hate physics
Physics(E+M): 2, see above
Stats: 3-4, paying attention would have been useful
Psych: 4, I had no idea what some of the terms were
Lit: 3-4, I always screw up English exams Multiple Choice

Results:
Econ(macro): 5, i can do this
Econ(micro): 5, apparently it wasn't
Physics(mech): 5, apparently I can do it
Physics(E+M): 4, even with making up a FR?
Stats: 4, one week of studying does not make up for a year of gossiping
Psych: 4, if I did not hate the class I would care
Lit: 4, as usual


Well
, my college accepts 4 and above, so I'm happy.

Lyric of the Day:
"Don't cry i'll bring this home to you,
If i can make this night light enough to move,
Don't cry i'll bring this home to you"
-Minus the Bear:"Pachuca Sunrise"

Random Story of The Day:
At orientation we played this game where you had to say something unique about yourself. Some of the more interesting ones.

-I was in Germany last week
-I play Pokemon
-I swing danced last friday
-I have a broken toenail

Which was me?

3 Comments:

At 2:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the swingdanceing. on another note, yeah the only ones i passed where econ, but they where fives, which i'm cool with cuz umbc wanted 4's on physics (not gonna happen) and i have to take a stats next semester anyway. on the bright side i'm takeing econ 311.

if their is anything going on, drop a line man...bored as hell lol

 
At 2:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh shit, yeah that last one was me too, forgot the damn name

dan o

 
At 9:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home