Racey days, Help me through the hopeless haze.

Big D's Random Happenings. Plus some robots. Comments Appreciated!!!

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Celebration Time, it is the 4th after all!!!

So lately, I'vebeen doing alot of celebrating.

First, it was the 4th of July. A bunch of us wer going to go to the harbour, so Elan and Joe hung out at my house. I had never realized that none of my friends knew X-men as well as I do. Of course it comes from being friends with an enthusiast, and playing most of the games. As we are driving to leave for the Metro, I get a call from Shilpa: It appears it migt rain, so we're meeting at Towson instead. No problem, we chill at my house for a bit before heading off to Towson. We meet up with Cara, AJ, Nonye, Davon, Shilpa, and Kezia. We hang around the mall for a bit, and end up going to dinner at The Rainforest Cafe after Chris shows up. Dinner was fun, as was watching fireworks in Calvert Hall while going through some book by Maddox Chris had.

Then I got my laptop! It arrived much earlier than I thought, and this means I leave now to mess with it.

And this is my 100th post!

Lyric of the Day:
"Cause I'm a wishful thinker with the worst intentions
This'll be the last chance you get to drop my name
Cause I'm a wishful thinker with the worst intentions
This'll be the last chance you get to drop my name "
-Taking Back Sunday:"You are so last summer"

Random Story of The Day:
Chris talks to our waiter at The Rainforest Cafe.

Waiter: If you guys want, one of you can sign up for our card, which gets you (blah, blah, blah)
Chris: Does this mean we have to eat here again to use it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home