Racey days, Help me through the hopeless haze.

Big D's Random Happenings. Plus some robots. Comments Appreciated!!!

Friday, June 30, 2006

Chris Lies

Whatever Chris says about me planning the Spaghetti Dinner is a gross exaggeration. I sat there as he called people, as can seen by the fact that you probably talked to him not me. Thank you, that is all.


Lyric of the Day:
"And he shall be levon
And he shall be a good man
And he shall be levon
In tradition with the family plan"
-Elton John:"Levon"

Random Story of The Day:
I leave my away as "If you know Perl contact me".
Perl is a programming language for those who didn't know.
Messages I recieve:

-I did. Like two months ago.
-Never heard of Perl, what is it.
-I know her. She and I hung out Saturday.

2 Comments:

At 1:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

www.permonks.org

In Allen's Survey of Programming Languages, I did Perl for like 6 weeks, and this site was helpful.

 
At 1:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Misspelling:

www.perlmonks.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home