Racey days, Help me through the hopeless haze.

Big D's Random Happenings. Plus some robots. Comments Appreciated!!!

Saturday, July 01, 2006

Fiends and Fires

Last night was pretty fun. We hung out at Chris' for threee hours while we specualted on the possibility of having spaghetti night. After hearing that Joe and I bought Yu-gi-oh stuff, Chris was inspired to bring out the cards he had from middle school.

After a few ridiculously long matches, we gave up on that and decided to do something else. Luckily, when we called Katie to see what she was up to, she told us there was something at Ruthie's house. Chris goes there while Joe, my brother, and I grabbed some T-Bell. My little brother eats extremely large amounts of Fire sauce, while I can't handle more than one. Ironic, eh?

When we get to Ruthie's, Chad and Chris decide to set up a bonfire. Katie and Ruthie's friend from Perry Hall were nice enouh to get us some graham crackers, chocolate bars, and marshmallows. The rest of the night was chatting and making smores.

So yeah, when everyone cancels the day before an event, it sort of catches you off guard. Ah well, alls well that ends well.

Thanks for the site Joey, it looks like it could be useful or at least interesting.

Lyric of the Day:

"Only in dreams
We see what it means.
Reach out our hands.
Hold onto hers.
But when we wake
It's all been erased.
And so it seems
Only in dreams."
-Weezer:"Only in Dreams"

Random Story of The Day:
So yesterday a bunch of us were hanging around a bonfire.

Chris: You're heating up more than my marshmallow
Katie: I'm burning for you(waves her flaming stick at him)

Joe: This is the best smore I've ever had
Me: You must be very good at handling that stick

Me: Tuua switch seats with me, it will be hilarious when Chris comes back.
Tuua: You always say things will be "hilarious", and they never are.

Joe: Now, I really need some chocolate!
Angela: Well...

Chad: Where do you keep your sugar, Ruthie?
Katie: Right here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home