Racey days, Help me through the hopeless haze.

Big D's Random Happenings. Plus some robots. Comments Appreciated!!!

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Orientation

Oreintation was fun. Met some new people, saw old friends, and talked to students. Of course, the online registration told me all Gemstone and Math340(class I was invited to take) were full. So when they fix the site I'll have to change my whole schedule. Tired from waking up at 6.

Lyric of the Day:
"You are the sun,
You are the only one,
My heart is blue,
My heart is blue for you"
-The Subways:"Rock & Roll Queen"

Random Story of The Day:
I spent the night in a quad with threee other guys. To change, I decided it would be a good idea to go into the closet. Changing in the dark is not that hard as long as you know where you put your clothes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home