Racey days, Help me through the hopeless haze.

Big D's Random Happenings. Plus some robots. Comments Appreciated!!!

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Actually doing stuff now...

So yeah, now I have to learn a programming language cuz I actually got a job. Fun, eh?

Lyric of the Day:
"I tear my heart open, I sew myself shut
My weakness is that I care too much
And my scars remind me that the past is real
I tear my heart open just to feel"
-Papa Roach:"Scars"

Random Story of The Day:
So at six flags a while ago, Joe and Chris decided to ride Superman. They left their stuff with me and the girls, and walked to wait in line. While they were riding Supeman I decide to mess with Joe by changing the background of his camera phone.

His new background?

Kezia and Shilpa bringing their hands together in the shape of a heart. I actually think this is one of my most interesting ideas ever. Not the messing with Joe, part but the concept behind the picture.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home