Racey days, Help me through the hopeless haze.

Big D's Random Happenings. Plus some robots. Comments Appreciated!!!

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Boredom

So yeah, this summer I need something to do. For the longest time I thought about going to FL, but then I realized I might actually like to get the place and not resent it for changing my life.

Plan B was to get a summer girl. Honestly, this was less of an actual plan and more of a hilarious idea. I was actually based on like a year old blog entry I read (read it). Her criteria for being a summer boy made me think how funny it would be to write my criteria for a summer girl. Of course it wouldn't be as funny as the original, and would make me want to delete my entire entry. So move we on.

Next, was the "I'll learn something to fill up the time". So far I know how to play three chords on my guitar. Onto the next.

All that's left is a job? Well, guess I have to get one...

Lyric of the Day:
"I just wanna break you down so badly
Well I trip over everything you say
Well I just wanna break you down so badly
In the worst ways (worst ways)"
-Taking Back Sunday:"Make Damn Sure"

Random Story of The Day:
Snips from a conversation with Nonye...

Me: (On Squall)It's not even a badass scar like kenshin, its like a frikin harry potter thing
Nonye: he has nice eyes
Nonye: i can't believe i'm debating this with you, of all people

Nonye: girls aren't important now
Nonye: wait till college
Nonye: *not advocating celibacy*
Me: you should write a kids book though; "the truths of life by Nonye"
Nonye: you know, that's not a bad idea

Me: bleach had dec3nt fillers
Nonye: yakitate and PoT have the best fillers
Me: that 3 was an accident, i swear
Nonye: lol, i was going to ignore it
Nonye: you know you want to talk in leet lol
Me: |\|0 \|\|47!!111!!!1!
Me: that is a sign i should go to sleep

2 Comments:

At 8:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why in the world were you stalking some girl from Canada?

 
At 8:43 AM, Blogger Big D said...

Stalking is not the right word, randomly finding is. I mean her blog title is "Her stories are boring and stuff" so I found it while looking at Interpol lyrics.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home