Racey days, Help me through the hopeless haze.

Big D's Random Happenings. Plus some robots. Comments Appreciated!!!

Monday, June 12, 2006

GRAY HAVEN @ THE RECHER!!!

So yeah, I definitely ate six chocolate chip cookies at Dori's party. Chris and Nonye and Joe and Tuua can say what they want, but those cookies were much better than the oatmeal rasin ones they had.

I learned that you can almost do the macarena in your seat....almost.

Then we saw GH at the Recher. It was fun, especially since Oliver had a red shirt that made him look like a bouncer. Plus, Gray Haven rocks. The metal band after them weren't that bad either.

Sigh, I miss my long hair, now I can't headbang.

Lyric of the Day:
"I can not live
I can’t breathe
Unless you do this with me
I can not live
I can’t breathe
Unless you do this with me "
-Angels and Airwaves:"The Adventure"

Random Story of The Day:
Chad Alex and Zack definitely skipped across a mosh pit without being hurt.

2 Comments:

At 6:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

??? Dude, I definitely didn't eat any cookies at the party. Psh. Loser.

 
At 3:04 PM, Blogger Big D said...

I never said you ate a cookie, I said you agreed with Collins and Lim.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home