Racey days, Help me through the hopeless haze.

Big D's Random Happenings. Plus some robots. Comments Appreciated!!!

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Rainy Days...get it....sounds like Racey Days

So Joe tells me that we are going to Tuua's to hang out. Ok, thats fine I think to myself. I get to his house at 1, and he doesn't have directions, or the time we have to get there. He talks to Tuua, and gets directions as well as an invitation for 4 pm. So we kill three hours playing Dynasty Warriors. Whats kind of sad is that instead of balancing his team, Joe power-levels his main guy(like those 10 year olds who get through Pokemon with only a lvl 97 Charizard). So I am there, fighting with a fan(!), trying not to be killed by frikin' foot soldiers.

Anyway, we eventually leave for Tuuas. We get there after being lost twice. And it is only then that Joe tells me that we might go into the pool or river. Thankfully, it rains so that we end up having a Ra****(Finnish leftover party), playing Apples to Apples, discussing Harry Potter and X-3, and watching "His Girl Friday". Apparently Cary Grant is a great actor...All this time I just thought Katie liked him for no real reason.

Lyric of the Day:
"Prescribed pills
To offset the shakes
To offset the pills
You know you should take
It a day at a time"
-Panic! at the Disco: "Nails For Breakfast, Tacks For Snacks"

Random Story of The Day:
Joe and I walk into Tuua's.

Tuua: Hey, nobody comes through my front door.
Me: Yeah, I can tell; Cobwebs scare me though.
Katie(in the other room): Who came?
Tuua: Dinesh and Joe.
Katie: Crap, now we have to stop girl talk!
Me: You could tell us some of those amusing OC stories?
Katie: Well there was a war between Sweden and France....

P.S.: It was Norway and France

1 Comments:

At 9:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

gday justbobdanish.blogspot.com admin found your website via yahoo but it was hard to find and I see you could have more visitors because there are not so many comments yet. I have found site which offer to dramatically increase traffic to your blog http://mass-backlinks.com they claim they managed to get close to 4000 visitors/day using their services you could also get lot more targeted traffic from search engines as you have now. I used their services and got significantly more visitors to my website. Hope this helps :) They offer best services to increase website traffic at this website http://mass-backlinks.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home