Racey days, Help me through the hopeless haze.

Big D's Random Happenings. Plus some robots. Comments Appreciated!!!

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Me...swing dancing?!?!

So yeah, swing dancing is both fun and tiring. Though my body is extremely tired, I had lots of fun. Hell, I even learned how to foxtrot, merengue, cha-cha, and swing dance. Though I will admit I was extremely reluctant to asking random people to dance with me, in the end I learned something from each and every single person I danced with. Next week maybe I might go again...

Lyric of the Day:
"Save some face, you know you've only got one
Change your ways while you're young
Boy, one day you'll be a man
Oh girl, he'll help you understand
Smile like you mean it
Smile like you mean it"
-The Killers:"Smile Like You Mean It"

Random Story of The Day:
Chip and I walk up to two random girls and ask them to dance. After one minute my partner walks up to her friend and tells her that they should go find the bathroom. I was a beginner, so a couple stepped on toes was mainly responsible for this(thats my story and I'm sticking with it).

When they are seen by Bob dancing together alone in a corner:
"Guys, I can't believe they made them swear off men!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home