Racey days, Help me through the hopeless haze.

Big D's Random Happenings. Plus some robots. Comments Appreciated!!!

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Indian Movies

For the past week, I've spent my days watching Indian movies. For those of you who don't know, this means that I've seen way too many stories about family obligation and finding a soulmate. Plus, I can now read subtitles really fast(for fan-subs of course). That is all.


Lyric of the Day:
"Our heads are so filled with thought, we can't use our imagination
Like a sky so filled with stars, you can't find a constellation
And everyone's so sensitive to every bad vibration
We're so impressing while we're regressing"
-SR-71:"Politically Correct"

Random Story of The Day:
In the movie theter, Skip had brought his PSP. We watched the "Niggar Family" skit from the Chapelle show as credits fro X-men rolled. As we get to the special ending, i take out my headphone, but accidentally unplug them from the PSP.

Through the entire theater you hear, quite loudly, "NIGGAR, PLEASE".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home