Racey days, Help me through the hopeless haze.

Big D's Random Happenings. Plus some robots. Comments Appreciated!!!

Friday, June 09, 2006

Why am I always late to dinner?

Wednesday was the robotics dinner.

But before I could go to it, I had to go to attend Andrew's Graduation party. Joe and I arrived ten minutes early, as we had given ourselves extra time when in case we got lost(Use of the plural makes it look like its not me who gets lost, but the "we").

So yeah, it was pretty fun. Cheeseburgers, Chips, Super Smash Brothers, with ACDC playing in the background. I learned some interesting things that are probably going to keep me away from the drumline at Maryland.

Joey was there too, so I decided to leacve when he did. Then I realized he wasn't leaving anytime soon. Of course this is after we are an hour late. After a twenty minute drive, we get to Dinner as people are making their closing comments. Well, I got a varsity letter, so its all good.

Lyric of the Day:
"Tell me did you sail across the sun
Did you make it to the milky way to see the lights all faded
And that heaven is overrated

Tell me, did you fall for a shooting star
One without a permanent scar
And did you miss me while you were looking at yourself out there"
-Train:"Drops of Jupiter"

Random Story of The Day:
For some reason or the other I was hit by every female at the grad party and at robotics. Weird how that happens, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home