Racey days, Help me through the hopeless haze.

Big D's Random Happenings. Plus some robots. Comments Appreciated!!!

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Trigger-happy Chris...

Today in Physics was interesting. After hearing how I got sick yesterday from eating two Dove ice cream bars (I'm allergic to milk, not lactose intolerant), the class decided that this was the most amusing thing of the day. So James writes "Dinesh will die for a Dove Bar" on the board with a picture of a Dove Bar on the board. Ensuring that the message is spread across the language barrier, he then wrote it in Spanish, putting next to it a Dove Bar with a little sombrero. Its great to see that 4 years of Spanish has paid off. :O

English was as fun as ever, and it is interesting to note that Chris is still trying to get on the trailer as his ride to ball. IAC was exiting, even though we only got 1398. Thanks to Kezia for telling me it would be a good idea to link my blog to my myspace. Hopefully more people will comment now!

After IAC, Elan, Chris and I head to his house where he shows us Phil's new comp, a Dell XPS. Chris shows us the system specs, but instead of going to Control Panel, he opens up BattleFeild II. The game runs extremely smoothly, but Chris constantly gets killed when he is reloading. Thats what happens when you are trigger-happy, and shoot everything, including allied tanks adn empty boats!

Lyric of the Day:
"House of jealous lovers
One hand ties the other
House of jealous lovers
The jealous lover's house

SHAKEDOWN!"
-The Rapture: "House of Jealous Lovers"


Random Story of The Day:
Today in Health, we started Sex Ed. in an interesting way.


Hannon(To the class): Do you think you are sexually healthy?
(Chooses Britney)
Britney: Yes, I dont have any STDs.
(Chooses me)
Me: Yes, I'm comfortable with my gender role.
(Chooses Elan)
Elan: No, I don't get half as much as I should get.
(Class errupts in laughter)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home