Racey days, Help me through the hopeless haze.

Big D's Random Happenings. Plus some robots. Comments Appreciated!!!

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Teamwork is awesome!

Well, Collins and I got Honorable Mention in the City Science Fair. We also got the Teamwork Award from the American Institute of Quality. In fact, everyone from Parkville managed to get an independent group's award.

The Grand Winner was from Baltimore Polytechnic Institute, who had thirty or so people in the fair, as it was a requirement to pass AP Biology. She actually hung out with Chris and I for a while as her friend's board was next to ours. She actually spent the past three years working on her project after school at Hopkins.


Lyric of the Day:
" This morning, I woke up

Feeling brand new and I jumped up
Feeling my high's, and my low's
In my soul, and my goals
Just to stop smoking, and stop drinking
And I've been thinking -
I've got my reasons
Just to get (by), just to get (by)
Just to get (by), just to get (by)"
-Talib Kweli: Get By

Random Story of The Day:
Yesterday, when we were driving to Towson, we had to take the Charles Street exit on the beltway to the Science Fair. Chris and I see a sign that says N. Charles Street to the left and S. Charles Street and "Colleges" to the right.

Me: YAY! We get to go to Colleges!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home