Racey days, Help me through the hopeless haze.

Big D's Random Happenings. Plus some robots. Comments Appreciated!!!

Monday, March 27, 2006

Macro, Micro, and Current Events

Today in English we got new seats, which sort of sucked. Not that I mind sitting by Katie and Brittany, but sitting next to Elan Jeff and Chris was just plain entertainment. Of course when you are the reason for the switch, you really can't complain.

Well, the Econ challenge is Thursday, so Joe told us to review lest we get our tails handed to us.

Lyric of the Day:
" I’m gonna flip out

Like a ninja
‘cos that’s what ninjas do
Come join me
And flip out
And you’ll be a ninja too"
-7 Seconds of Love: Ninja

Random Story of The Day:

So yesterday at Science Fair one of the Polytech kids comes up to her friend next to our booth. She has a basket with a tambourine and a wood block.

Chris: So whats that stuff for?
Poly Person: My project.
Me: You played music?
Poly Person: Let me show you.
This is a tambourine (shake-shake-shake*).
This is a wood block (clank-clank*).
Take the (hum-hum-hum) out of the basket.
(Chris reaches in and takes out the wood block)
Me: Take out the tambourine, it had 3 beats
Poly Person: It also had a different melody
Chris: Well it was really confusing
Poly Person: Well the kids with multiple disabilities that I worked with were able to do it

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home