Racey days, Help me through the hopeless haze.

Big D's Random Happenings. Plus some robots. Comments Appreciated!!!

Monday, April 03, 2006

Allergies

Being allergic to milk means that you get sick when you eat too much ice cream. Damn you Hagen Das and your chocolatey goodness!

So I definitely missed school, making it the third B-day in a row I've missed. With a feild trip on Wednesday, things are looking bad for the Econ and Stats AP tests. O well, that why i got the Princeton Review books...

Off to read Wuthering Heights!

Lyric of the Day:
" In you and I there's a new land,
Angels in flight
My sanctuary, my sanctuary, yeah
Where fears and lies melt away "
-Utada Hikaru: "Sanctuary"

(Kingdom Hearts II song!!!)

Random Story of The Day:

When Elan came over last week, he downloaded the Kingdom Hearts 2 Opening and Trailer to my computer. I ended up liking the theme song so much that I actually spent 30 mins on Wikipedia reading about Utada. I then discovered that she did two covers of her song, and english version(Sanctuary) and a Japanese version(Passion), both of which I added to my playlist. Curse you Elan for making me add more catch J-pop to my playlist!

2 Comments:

At 9:57 PM, Blogger Elan said...

dude i hate j-pop

 
At 5:57 PM, Blogger Big D said...

But you made me remember how much I like it lol

I went Cold Turkey for one year, and then you drag me back, by accident lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home