Racey days, Help me through the hopeless haze.

Big D's Random Happenings. Plus some robots. Comments Appreciated!!!

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Math Challenge...

Well today I missed the math challenge. Damn dentist appointments. I propably would have been killed had I gone. These past days I've been trying to prep for the Econ Challenge and have ended up distracted. Hopefully today is my lucky day.

Lyric of the Day:
" When it comes, it comes announced
And it feels like a matador is taunting me with his reddest redcloth
And I am the bull
Yes I feel emphatic about not being static
And not eating the bullshit that's being fed to me
Cuz now I'm full"
-Incubus: When It Comes

Random Story of The Day:

Jeff, Elan and I are standing in line for lunch, and I realize that Jade is in front of us.

Me: Hey, did we have Psych homework?
Jade: I think we had a reading.
Me: Yeah, I should pay attention in that class.
(Katie walks up, gives Elan some money, and walks away)
Elan: Thats right! Gimme my money!
Me: I really don't want to know what just happened.

1 Comments:

At 8:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dunno. I'm just bored right now.

--->that black chick you know

 

Post a Comment

<< Home