Racey days, Help me through the hopeless haze.

Big D's Random Happenings. Plus some robots. Comments Appreciated!!!

Sunday, April 02, 2006

New Songs!!!

Well, I added two new songs to my myspace player. Enjoy!!!
www.myspace.com/bigdandtherevolution
Add me!

Lyric of the Day:
" I'm goin' so fast that I can't slow down

It's hard to get up when you're spinnin' round and round
I'd tell you the news but nothin's changed
I'd sing you a song but they blew it away
All wrapped up in this stupid ass game"
-Kings of Leon: "California Waiting"

Random Story of The Day:

A pair of slightly amusing comments-

I'm very sorry that rotten Dinesh and the fake german spread such misconceptions across the school. I hope you can accept my humblest apology, and visit the KTSNTTV (Kids That Sit Next To The TV) sometime soon.
Sincerely,
Christopher Collins

Oh Collins, of course i can accept your apology. Its not your fault your best friends are gossip queens. i will make a visit to the KTSNTTV soon since the shit is starting to hit the fan at the TNTTAF (table next to the american flag). Oh and tell your "deutsch" buddy to watch his back.
Your Friend,
Katie Ryan

Let it be known for the record that while I do not deny being a "gossip queen", I deny spreading rumors about Chris. And as for the Elan being called a "fake german" I feel that it is entirely untrue. Anyone who has seen the kid turn bright pink when he is slapped in the face can cleary support this fact.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home