Racey days, Help me through the hopeless haze.

Big D's Random Happenings. Plus some robots. Comments Appreciated!!!

Saturday, March 25, 2006

So long and thanks for all the fish

Today was one of those days where you have one of those high energy, intense events for a majority of the day, and then a relaxing entertaining experience to balance it out.
The exiting event was the City Science fair, where Chris and I made our presentation on pH and pigments. It was sometimes boring sitting there waiting for judges, but Chris and I could always go back to reading "Pride and Prejudice" which is due sometime soon. We were both nervous, but we managed to deliver good presentations and engage our audiences, or at least I think we did.
After this stressing ordeal for me, I went to see "The Wizard of Oz" at my school. Tim's performance was really entertaining, as was the entire production. Compared to the things that the Knight Players are able to pull off, this was quite impressive. The music playing gave the crew enough time to set up the scenery, so there were no realy long scene transitions adn the play ran smoothly.
The reason for the title I chose was because I felt today exaclty the way I felt after we went to see "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" right after the APUSH exam. Crazyfun times!!!

Lyric of the Day:
"Take a shower, shine your shoes
you got no time to lose
you are young men you must be living
go now you are forgiven"
-Dispatch: The General

Random Story of The Day:
At the Science Fair, Chris and I were bored, especially because no judges came by us for a long while. We tried playing paper football with a piece of foil, watching Chapelle's show with no sound, using trickery to lure judges towards us, and playing some random game Elan taught us. We still remained bored for the last 1.5 hrs there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home