Racey days, Help me through the hopeless haze.

Big D's Random Happenings. Plus some robots. Comments Appreciated!!!

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Hopin' for Hopkins


Well... good news and bad news...

At the Econ challenge, Keynesian Knights only placed 3rd... and the Laissez-faire Legionaires got 5th... no trophies for Parkville...

On a happier note, Joe and I got into Hopkins!!!!! Know wat that means? PARTY AT ELAN'S ROOM!!!!! EVERY NIGHT!!!!!

Well Imma wait for this happiness to die down... and start working on my late physics work...

YE-AHHHHHHHH!!!!

Lyric of the Day:
" I see you in line,

dragging your feet
you have my sympathy.
The day you were born,
you were born free.
That is your privilege."
-Incubus: "Privilege"



Random Story of The Day:

So today at the Econ challenge, a group of about three girls walked up to me.

One girl: "Hey Dinesh!"
Me: "Heeey..."
One girl: "It's Maria."
Me: "Ohhhh yeaaaaah.... and I know you from...?"
Maria: "We went to middle school together."
Me: "(pointing at each of the girls in turn) Hey! I know you guys! Maria! Brooke! Nirvana!"
Brooke: "Yeah, way to remember us from Sudbrook..."

2 Comments:

At 11:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Big D, can I join you and Joe in Elan's dorm parties? Because....I got into JHU too, biotch!!! Lol, I'll see you Monday!

 
At 10:09 PM, Blogger Big D said...

Joey is hereby invited to the neverending party in Elan's room.
-DMM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home