Racey days, Help me through the hopeless haze.

Big D's Random Happenings. Plus some robots. Comments Appreciated!!!

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Me and the Sugarbomb

Elan showed me this great software today. Just wait for the results!

Lyric of the Day:
"But Not everybody knows that everybody goes to a better place

and Not everybody knows that everybody could be living their last days
But the hard times will come and we'll keep movin' on
We're moving up
Keep movin' on "
-Good Charlotte: Movin' On

Random Story of The Day:

Physics today was interesting, we actually tried to prove the effect of magnetic forces on currents. Andrew worked hard to set up the lab, but when I bumped into the table the entire thing stopped working. I made sure the power was unplugged(I fear pain), and tried to reconnect everything in what became a pile of gator clips and batteries. As the bells rang, we were getting our last point of data.

I walked to English balancing my books, which I had grabbed quickly and which were slipping from my hands. When I walk in, I hear Shilpa giggle behind me. I turn around and Chris just nods his head as if I am shamed.

Me: What's wrong?
Chris: Your back...
(I reach around and pull off six gator clips that were on my back)
Me: Wow, someone got me bad. In Physics...
Chris: I don't care. Just go outside and do your entrance again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home