Racey days, Help me through the hopeless haze.

Big D's Random Happenings. Plus some robots. Comments Appreciated!!!

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Private parties and College Cooking

Today lunch was hilarious. I mean anyday Davon ends up running into the hall way screaming, "Stupid Straight people ruin America!", has to be pretty funny. Chris came in late to journalism lunch and gave me half a cookie, saying he was at the party in Ginthner's. Not satisfied with one cookie, much less half, I decided to tail Chris to this "party". When I reach there I am shooed out of the room...Guess it was for the kids in Ginther's class and their boyfriends only...
It's Academic was decent, we got low 1400s. We learned that instead of saying definitely with my first answer, I should say "RIGHT?!" instead. Hopefully this raises our score. Akash says it will...definitely!
When I got home, mom decided that I should cook dinner in preperation for college.
Yay for mashed potato and slightly burnt baked chicken!

Lyric of the Day:
"Stand my ground, I won't give in.
No more denying, I got to face it.
Won't close my eyes and hide the truth inside.
If I don't make it, someone else will...
Stand my ground "
-Within Temptation:"Stand My Ground"

Random Story of The Day:
Jade IMs me bout the test tomorrow in Econ.
Jade: Did we ever take notes on monopolistic competition?
Me: Apparently you did on Monday, when I wasn't there
Jade: monday?
Me: yeah it was monday or at least elan told me monday
Jade: Shit.. thats like a longtime ago
Me: Its like three days ago....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home