Racey days, Help me through the hopeless haze.

Big D's Random Happenings. Plus some robots. Comments Appreciated!!!

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Spanish Honor Society...almost forgot bout that

Right at the end of Econ I get a call from Joe. He wants me to take him home. No problem, so I wait for him to turn in his journals(Unlike me Joe is not a Sun God). Then Tim and Cara come up to us and tell us we should help them tutor Spanish.
As I contemplate why in god's name we would help them tutor, I remember Spanish Honor Society requires a certain amount of hours to get your honor cord. I had planned to get my points at the "Data Entry Party", but after talking to Joe I realized that I had never remembered to go to the event.
Well, time to make up some hours! I go into the Spanish class and Ms. Duggan is there with ten students. I panicked a little because I had expected to be mindlessly grading papers, not actually having to remember Spanish. Fortune shined on me, and I ended up grading papers while the others had to talk to the kids, in Spanish. I still have to make up two hours tomorrow though...

Lyric of the Day:
" We got 5 minutes for us to disconnect,

from all intellect and let the rhythm effect.
To lose you inhibition
Follow your intuition.
Free your inner soul,
and break away from tradition."
-Black Eyed Peas: Lets get it Started

Random Story of The Day:
Elan was hanging out with us when we went to help tutor Spanish. He decided to tag along.

Sra. Duggan: Hola!
Everyone(mumbling): Hola
Sra. Duggan(looking at Elan): I have never had you in my class...
Elan: Elan. Yeah, I take German with Herr Knight.
Sra. Duggan: Oh, its nice of you to help.
Elan: Yeah, I'm just a really nice guy!
Me: Or you are just waiting for your ride...
Sra. Duggan: Well either way its nice having extra help.
Elan: Can I get Spanish Honor Society hours for this?
Tim: If so, can he give them to me
Me: I think the person taking him home should get them

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home