Racey days, Help me through the hopeless haze.

Big D's Random Happenings. Plus some robots. Comments Appreciated!!!

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Journals, Drills and IRP, I am a sun god!

Today I handed in all of the above assignements, as well as the reading check for Pride and Prejudice. I'm quite proud that I was able to do all of these in 24 hrs, but the fact remains that I did procrastinate this long to get them done. Well, all is well that ends well.
After school we had an IAC meeting, which was fun even though the bio-kids(Chris and Nonye), the math-kids(Tim and Joe), and the physics-kid(Elan) were not there. Kezia, James and I were able to make sure that the team did not fall below 1400, meaning I had to do every math problem by myself. After relying on Joe and Tim for so long, I eventually was able to get back up to speed and start answering questions early enough to get extra points.

Lyric of the Day:
" If I hadn't made me
I would've been made somehow
If I hadn't assembled myself
I'd have fallen apart by now "
-Incubus: Make Yourself

Random Story of The Day:
Today I hung out at Chris' for a little while. As we walked up to his front door, he grabbed all the mail from his mailbox. While he juggled his stuff trying to find his keys, Phile eventually just got his and let us in. As we came in, Chris dropped his bag and some of the mail. He walked forward and tripped over that mail spilling more of the mail. By the time he got to the dining room, this had happened several times and Chris had only on peice of mail in his hand. Looking back, we saw a trail of mail and school bags towards his front door.
Chris: Yeah, you can see my trail of destruction. Its how I mark my territory.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home