Racey days, Help me through the hopeless haze.

Big D's Random Happenings. Plus some robots. Comments Appreciated!!!

Monday, March 13, 2006

Candy-grams are just a way to launder money...

Today Elan and I actually went to a Kids Helping Hopkins meeting, where we prepared Candy-grams to se sent out. I will confirm Elan's assertion that I am a gossip whore by stating the following:
- Ich speake ze Duech
- China is back!
- Joe may not be as asexual as we thought...
- Chris' package was checked for bombs, but it only contained "fireworks"
- When a girl gets a note from me, they'll know it was from me
- Rednecks need love too

It was hilarious when Elan accused Kezia of using NHS and KHH to launder funds for college. The kid even went as far as editing the Wikipedia entry for "Money Laundering". Lately, Elan's opions have been getting him in trouble(first Dalton, now this), but it is all in good fun.

Robotics was sort of a downer because nothing could be done to help the shooter perform better. If Jeremy or Mike blame me for the shooter not working I will be annoyed like hell. Mike did scrap my idea when Ken brought this new one. I want Bill and Mike Wade back!

Lyric of the Day:
" Coming out of my cage

And I've been doing just fine
Gotta gotta be down
Because I want it all "
-The Killers : Mr. Brightside

Random Story of The Day:

So Joey and I were talking about how we are going to make Annapolis not suck. As the conversation dwindles, Joet makes an interesting observation.

Joey: Its suspicious how Elan and Chris lrft at the same time
Me: I think they went to the bathroom
Dan: Yeah, two guys going to the bathroom together, thats not gay at all
Me: I bet you they are outside climbing trees...
Joey: Nuh-uh!
Me: I bet you elan is up on the tree right now.
(Joey, Dan, Joe, Kendall and myself rush outside, sure enough there is Elan laying on a high branch)
Me: Get down from there
Elan: I'm too tired to come down...plus it nice up here
Me: Fine.
(I pick up twigs and throw it at him)
Elan: JOOOOEEEYYY! Make him stop throwing things at me!!!
Joey: I think this is out of my jurisdiction as Robotics President...

1 Comments:

At 10:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I may not be asexual, but no matter what happens tomorrow, I am not gay. Nothing against homosexuals, but yeah. It was purely to donate money to the children; I just had to find someone to address the card to.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home