Racey days, Help me through the hopeless haze.

Big D's Random Happenings. Plus some robots. Comments Appreciated!!!

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Crushing is like Crashing...

I'm sure by now everyone of my friends have gone through a crush, and the decision is unanimous I think, they suck. Why you may ask.

- They make you see "signs" that just aren't there
- They make you overly optimistic
- They make you seem obsessed to your friends
- They can/will be used against you
- They make you make bad decisions
- They blow the egos of others up
- They rarely are fruitful

But of course there is no way to stop them, but good friends will guide you away from stupid actions. Except when said actions are incredibly funny to watch.

Yeah, this was my idea for my metaphysical poem, but I didn't feel like working on this idea. At least not on something I turn in.

Lyric of the Day:
" I've never had to knock on wood

And I'm glad I haven't yet
Because I'm sure it isn't good
that's the impression that I get"
-The Mighty Mighty Bosstones: The Impression That I Get



Random Story of The Day:

So we had Its Academic today. To my left was Chris and Oliver, and behind them Nonye and Kezia. Behind me, the ever-witty Elan and Joe. Some comments heard during this practice:

Chris: Not B, Entomologists study insects
Me: I know, any idea what a Limnologist is?
Elan: Someone who studies that Lim kid?
Me: That would be a sucky job

Chris: Its B.
(We pick A; the real answer is B)
Nonye: God, thats what happens when yuo don't listen to Chris.
Chris: Exactly.

Joe: Let's pretend you were a hot girls and I were your boyfriend...
Kezia: Let's PRETEND!
Joe: All right, screw the joke, I'm not going to mess with that.








1 Comments:

At 11:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Life is beautiful. Go watch that movie.

Crushes are completely whimsical, almost hopeless, and invariably result in nothing, yes. But I'd rather have a crush than never have one, because otherwise, where would we project all the love we have to give?

Lol. But seriously.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home