Racey days, Help me through the hopeless haze.

Big D's Random Happenings. Plus some robots. Comments Appreciated!!!

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Chip Partay at Joyce's..and therefore at Jade's

Well, we got Econ team results today. Needless to say Joe once again beat me, but only by one point.
The ranking was:
Joe
Me
Collins
Dan
Andrew
Elan
Tim
Tuua

The robot is so messed up, I don't know what we are going to do.

Later we went to a "Chip Party". Jeff brought chips, I brought nacho cheese, and Elan brought a Gigantic bottle of salsa. It was a fun event, with "Battle of the Sexes" and foosball. I have decided that Elan gets mad props for foosball cause he and Panda beat Me and Mike twice.

Note: Whipping out a calculator still gets a response :)



Lyric of the Day:
" Give me envy,

Give me malice,
Give me attention,
Give me envy,
Give me malice,
Baby, give me a break"
-Panic! at the Disco: Its Time To Dance



Random Story of The Day:

So Tuua definitely scared the shit out of me by telling me that she got to choose Econ teams. I bet you will never see me and Joe more at each other than that night.

Tuua: So Zentz said as the only girl I get to pick teams
Me: Thats such bullshit! If a guy got it like that people would be screming sexist...
Joe: Just make it it me, Tim, and Collins....I need a fourth member...
Tuua: Me...I DO want to be on the winning team.
Me: Like hell you will, Andrew and I will win this thing
Joe: Bitch, please.
Me: What, you think you're better or some shit?!
Elan: Dork Fight!
Tuua: I was just joking, you can calm down.
(Joe flashes me a "C")
(I give him the good old "adjust the glasses" flip off)




1 Comments:

At 9:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude, ya damn straight know i'm the "winning team", sorry but thats just life (face it, i got fourth with no apush, i'm a force to be reconed with)

jk, regardless should be interesting
-dan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home