Racey days, Help me through the hopeless haze.

Big D's Random Happenings. Plus some robots. Comments Appreciated!!!

Monday, February 27, 2006

Phun in Physics! Phuck Yeah!

Well today in Physics was sort of funny. I mean Joe was being weirder than usual. Apart from the random, karate stance, the kid was spouting bad pick up lines(see RSoTD). What was hilarious was when Tim and Andrew needed help with Physics. In short, all you heard were Tim and Joe calling wach other "Bitch!" and pushing each other's stuff.

In English, while I did psych hw, Elan and Jeff took a survey to find out how English affected people's day. Their results said that a drop of one to three points in "Day Satisfaction" was expected after entering English.


Lyric of the Day:
" Hold me

Whatever lies beyond this morning
Is a little later on
Regardless of warnings
The future doesn't scare me at all
Nothing's like before"
-Utada Hikaru : Simple And Clean



Random Story of The Day:

In physics, Joe, Elan and I were testing out some wuite funny pick-up lines:

Joe: So Kirsten, know why t=infinity in this problem?
Kirsten: No, Why?
Joe: Cuz d=vt, and I want to go all the way with you

Elan: Hey Tanya, I wish I could be the derivative of U?
Tanya: Why?
Elan: So I could be the line tangent to your curves.

Me: How bout this one, you know how g=G(m+M)/r?
Me: That proves that there is a mutual attraction between us babe.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home