Racey days, Help me through the hopeless haze.

Big D's Random Happenings. Plus some robots. Comments Appreciated!!!

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Model UN is da bomb!

Today we had another History Club meeting. Apparently we need another chaperone, that teacher thing fell through. This trip is going to be fun, reguardless of what Chris says. I mean with Elan disarming, Me controlling World Health, and Akash handling nukes what could go wrong.


Lyric of the Day:
" Windmill, Windmill for the land.

Turn forever hand in hand
Take it all in on your stride
It is sinking, falling down.
Love forever love is free
Lets turn forever you and me
Windmill, windmill for the land is everybody in?"
-The Gorillaz: Feel Good Inc



Random Story of The Day:


The Juniors this year have a much stricter teacher for Ap English this year. Instead of having Ms. Mary Murray, they have Mrs. Silverman. Akash returns from an attempt to get Ms. Silverman to reduce the homework in her class.
Akash: Man, I can't believe it, she totally screwed my plan over.
Me: How, Its frikin' English..
Akash: No man, she's making us read two novels at a time.
Me: While taking APUSH? Damn that sucks.
Akash: Yeah, and when I talked to her she actually convinced me that we needed to be at this pace.
Me: Why?
Akash: If we slow down, we don't get to read the books on the curriculum.
Me: What you reading now?
Akash: The Great Gatsby and some Faulkner book?
Me: As I lay Dying?
Elan: I love that band


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home