Racey days, Help me through the hopeless haze.

Big D's Random Happenings. Plus some robots. Comments Appreciated!!!

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Portable N64?

My little brother found this site where a kid took apart his N64 and made it into a handheld console using that case and a controller. Now he wants to do it. I'm not going to say I doubt he can do it, but one year in robotics does not make you ready for that kind of project. But you know what, he'll end up doing it and prove me wrong.


Lyric of the Day:

"Somewhere after midnight
In my wildest fantasies
Somewhere just beyond my reach
There's someone reaching back for me
"
-Frou Frou: Holding out for a Hero


Random Story of The Day:
More Excellent Physics pick up lines that were used today:

Elan: Hey baby, I'm doing an experiment on the spring constant of my matress in my bedroom, and I could use an assistant to get some data, if you know what I mean...

Me(stand with hands as if a barrier is between me and girl): It sure is difficult resisting this force of mutual attraction...

Chuck: That dress would look even better accelerating towards my bedroom floor at 9.8 m/s2.

Elan: Can I have your significant digits?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home