Racey days, Help me through the hopeless haze.

Big D's Random Happenings. Plus some robots. Comments Appreciated!!!

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Dead Bird?

The title covered in RSotD. Today, we had econ challenge try-outs. I hope that "Team Extreme" (Joe, Collins,Elan, and yours truly) are able to compete. We also had it's academic, whick was fun. Today was especially satisfying because I got a biology question faster than Kezia and Chris, a history question faster than Akash, a math question faster than Tim, a physics questin faster(more accurate) than Elan, and a literature question faster than Joe. Course there were the 15 or so questions i lost for the team....O well...

Lyric of the Day:
"This is such a pity.
We should give all our love to each other.
Not this hate that destroys us.
This is such a pity."
-Weezer: Such a pity

Random Story of the Day:
So Collins, Elan, Joe, Davon and I walk up to my car. We put all our stuff in the trunk, then I start-up and get ready to pull off. Elan says quietly "Well, if you want to lave that bird there do it". It is only then that I notice that there is a large dead black bird on the mood of my car. We get out of the car and stand around it evaluating the situation.

Chris: Don't touch that shit, you'll get like Bird flu or some shit.
(I walk over to Julius by the tennis courts and borrow his lacrosse stick. When I get back Chris is there with a wooden sword poking the bird)
Me: Dammit Collins, don't mess up my sword!
Chris: O, it's contaminated.
Elan: Yeah, he touched it.
(I slowly approach the bird with the stick raised)
(I freezeas I near it)
Me: So, we sure it's dead?
Davon: Jeez! You guys are such cowards!
(He runs up, takes the stick from me, picks the bird up with it, and tosses it into the parking lot)
Joe: Well it wasn't the most elegant solution, but meh, it worked.

Prank or Divine Intervention?
Comment Vote!

3 Comments:

At 11:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Prank
No bird falls perfectly onto the center of your windsheild.
-Dinesh

 
At 11:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

prank duh.

Julius: Hey did a bird land on you're car? (giggle)
You: JULIUS! A BIRD LANDED ON MY CAR!!!!

 
At 4:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rob says:

prank. no dent in car from dead bird falling, no blood on the hood either.

kinda funny really. i feel sorry for julius' lax stick, though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home