Racey days, Help me through the hopeless haze.

Big D's Random Happenings. Plus some robots. Comments Appreciated!!!

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Valentine's Day

Another Valentine's Day over...and all I got was a rejection letter...

It's not that bad though, I realize that when you apply to a highly selective school like Olin, you have a little chance of getting in. Plus, we actually did work at robotics! I mena we don't have a robot, but at least we got a frame...Off to finish Econ...

Lyric of the Day:
"I must be dreaming
Or we're onto something
I must be dreaming
For i don't fall in love lawlessly"
- Frou Frou: Must Be Dreaming

Funny Thing of the Day:
Ken comes into Robotics at 4:30 with a 1/4 scale model of the robot. In half an hour, he goes over all of his concerns about our design. He then gets ready to rush out the door. Chris shouts out something that gets the best reply in a while.

Chris: So where are you off to in such a rush Ken? I mean we ship in like 7 days.
Ken: In case you guys haven't noticed, It's Valentine's day...(Leaves Room)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home