Racey days, Help me through the hopeless haze.

Big D's Random Happenings. Plus some robots. Comments Appreciated!!!

Monday, February 20, 2006

Headaches the size of a small country....

This Saturday I had this terrible headache, and when I got home I took some medicine and slept for 15 hours. I feel tons better today(Monday), especially since we have more or less finished the robot. I mean if we look away from the fact that we can't drive or shoot, then everything is fine.

Yesterday, the entire Siddiqui family comes into robotics and takes Julius. When Joey asks where they are going Junead replies "We needed even teams for basketball...".

I still have Pohlner's essay to do after our all day meeting today....

Lyric of the Day:
"You're gonna fall behind me
You're gonna cry and beg for mercy
Cause you're not ready and baby...
And you got nothin on me"
-The Donnas: Fall Behind Me

Funny Story of the Day:
Chris, Joe, Mike, and JT go to a party at Tuua's house. Mike realizes that JT's coat can hold tons of the snack food that is on the kitchen counter, so he proposes a "manly challenge": If JT can walk through Tuua's house with his jacket full of food three times without laughing, he wins. So JT fills his jacket with food and walks into the living room, where Tuua, Hyeon and Ruthie are talking. As Jt tries to steel his face, Tuua and Ruthie look at him with puzzled expressions. JT tries to get through the room, but bumps into Hyeon. "Excuse me good sir" he says as he tries to recover, but with some of the stuff spilled, he starts cracking up. Mike wins another manly challenge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home