Racey days, Help me through the hopeless haze.

Big D's Random Happenings. Plus some robots. Comments Appreciated!!!

Monday, February 13, 2006

Snow!!!!

Well it snowed yesterday, meaning no school today! I spent over an hour on myspace, so I felt it was necessary to take a break. Collins and I worked on our sets, I mean with all this free time what else do we do? Well I'm off to play some BattleFront or watch Yu Yu Hakusho...

Lyric of the day:
" Swear to shake it up, if you swear to listen
Oh, we're still so young, desperate for attention
I aim to be your eyes, trophy boys, trophy wives "
-PANIC! AT THE DISCO: The Only Difference Between Martyrdom And Suicide Is Press Coverage

Funny Story of the Day:
Last night, as I was about to start homework I realized that I never copied down Econ hw. So I turn on AIM and send a message to Joe asking for homework pages. He auto-replies "Being lazy always pays off, especially when there is snow". I check the School website, and sure enough no school tomorrow. Thank goodness for Joe and procrastination!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home