Racey days, Help me through the hopeless haze.

Big D's Random Happenings. Plus some robots. Comments Appreciated!!!

Friday, August 18, 2006

For parting is such sweet sorrow...

For the past three says I've been trying to make the most of the time I have left with my friends from high school. From walking through a Taco Bell drive through at midnight with Tuua after hanging out with Katie and her gangters, to rushing into Talledega Nights with Chris and Elan, to playing "Truth or Dare" with Ruthie, Davon, and Keith, it has truly been an experience.

My one regret is my lack of attention to when people were leaving, there are still some friends who are going to school far away that I haven't said goodbye to yet. Hopefully I'll be able to see these people, and if I don't all I can do is hope we meet up sometime during breaks.

After middle school, I lost contact for a long time with so many of my friends, just because they went to school twenty minutes away. I feel sad when I think about what will happen when my friends go to schools in different states. I still feel comforted when I think about the things we've expeienced together. Why didn't I take more photos! I guess its better this way though, my imagination tends to make things seem better than they were...


Lyric of the Day:
"Life.Hope.Truth.Trust.
Faith.Pride.Love.Lust.
Pain.Hate.Lies.Guilt.
Laugh.Cry.
Live.Die.
Some friends become enemies some friends become your family.
Make the best with what you're given
This ain't dyin, this is livin. "
-Good Charlotte:"Movin' On"

The great part of this is that this was CD was given to me by one of those middle school friends who I hadn't talked to in a while. Luckily, we're both going to Maryland.


Random Story of The Day:
We were playing "Truth or Dare". Someone ends up calling their ex and leaving this message:

"Nick, I think we could have worked out if we saw more sunsets(and you were more well endowed). I'm having a sex change because our breakup turned me into a lesbian."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home