Racey days, Help me through the hopeless haze.

Big D's Random Happenings. Plus some robots. Comments Appreciated!!!

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Final Goodbyes and Packing

Today I said my final goodbyes to many people. We had dinner at Don Pablo's. It was the last time I'll see Nonye, AJ, Cara, and Koutek for a while. I had to go home before seeing "Snakes on a Plane" cuz of packing. Ah well, it was still fun.

Lyric of the Day:
"You were everything, everything that I wanted
We were meant to be, supposed to be, but we lost it
And all of the memories, so close to me, just fade away
All this time you were pretending
So much for my happy ending"
-Avril Lavigne:"My Happy Ending"

Random Story of The Day: I told Joe he wasn't asian enough to bring a rice cooker to school. Kid freaked out on me, but it was hilarious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home