Racey days, Help me through the hopeless haze.

Big D's Random Happenings. Plus some robots. Comments Appreciated!!!

Monday, May 29, 2006

Practices: 3 days in one entry

Day 1:
Grad practice today was shorter than I thought. I even got my yearbook signed by a couple people. I also wrote messages that were not funny in hindsight, so i think i have to get someone's yearbook back.

Day 2:
Second graduation practice. After I went to the SCA Bahama Breeze thingy.
Managed to edit that yearbook... of course it still is a ridiculous entry. It was fun overall, even though we sat segregated. After hanging out with the SCA, Chris, Shilpa, Nonye, Davon and Ngozi headed over to Towson mall. Since Tuua was nice enough to drive Tim home, Joe, Elan and I could meet up with them there. While some pretty funny things happened at Hollister(see below), the funniest part for me was when Chris walked into Hot Topic, and Shilpa and Nonye refused to go in.

Day 3:
Met up with Kallie at Starbucks. Had a four hour long conversation covering everything from Dave Chapelle to plans for college. It was fun, and I hope we can hang out before she transfers(U Mich?). Afterwards, got schooled in Madden by Yohance.

Lyric of the Day(1):
"The days get shorter and the nights get cold.
I like the autumn but this place is getting old.
I pack up my belongings and I head for the coast.
It might not be a lot but I feel like I'm making the most.
The days get longer and the nights smell green.
I guess it's not surprising but it's spring and I should leave."
-Modest Mouse:"The World at Large"

Lyric of the Day(2):
" On an island in the sun
We’ll be playing and having fun
And it makes me feel so fine
I can’t control my brain"
-Weezer:"Island in the Sun"

Lyric of the Day(3):
I went sky diving
I went Rocky Mountain climbing
I went 2.7 seconds on a bull named fumanchu
and I loved deeper and I spoke sweeter
and I gave forgiveness I'd been denying
and he said someday I hope you get the chance
to live like you were dying."
-Tim McGraw:"Live like you were dying"


Random Story of The Day(1):
In Hollister, the girls and Davon decided to give me a makeover(Yes Nonye, I am putting this in here). It was interesting wearing "extremely destroyed" jeans, a shirt with a naturally popped collar, and a Hollister hat. Even though my outfit was teal, it was well recieved(especially since it matched Shilpa's outfit). I never realized that the bird was a Hollister symbol. I should have taken a picture.

Random Story of The Day(2):
Well, even though my buddy Tuua wouldn't get me an invite to the SCA party I still wanted to go. So i made my own flyer, using my mad tech skills. The best part was when Sonia came up to our table, and did the necessary "Dinesh, so where's your invite?" thing. When I pulled out an invite that had my name in her handwriting, it took her a minute to figure it out. But that minute was worth it.

Random Story of The Day(3):
So I decided we should see The Breakup.
Problems with organizing a crew:
-Bad cell Numbers
-People busy planning the summer
-No answering cell phones
-People not wanting to see a romantic comedy with a bunch of guys
-Knowing that people can't come on short notice
-Lack of transportation
So, in short, it didn't happen.

1 Comments:

At 12:35 PM, Blogger Elan said...

you know... nonye and i both went in hot topic, we were just making constant fun of the ppl in it, thats why we started laughing at the one "THE GAP DOESNT OWN US!! KANYE WEST SUCKS!!" guy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home