Racey days, Help me through the hopeless haze.

Big D's Random Happenings. Plus some robots. Comments Appreciated!!!

Monday, May 22, 2006

Movie Nights

So I just spent the past two days doing random fun stuff.

-Over-dressing at Baccalurate Service
-Making fun of Joey at the reception(Bible=fiction?!?!)
-Hitting up Legends(and not trading at all)
-Playing Risk with Collins and his dad(Both are crazy)
-Seeing the Da Vinci Code with Nonye and company(Tom Hanks is jesus? lol)
-Playing Monopoly with Elan, Collins, and Corey
-Seeing MI:3 with those guys(and making fun of Tom Cruise)

Now I have to get ready for Senior Banquet...Good Times!

Lyric of the Day:
"
They see me rollin'
They hatin'
Patrollin' and tryna catch me ridin dirty
Tryna to catch me ridin dirty"
-Chamillionaire:"Ridin'"

Random Story of The Day:
So I tell Chris that when copying music to my new hard drive, I rediscovered Incubus, The Red Hot Chilli Peppers, and Creed.
"You can undiscover Creed" was his reply.

2 Comments:

At 2:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You still have my magazine you bastard!!! You should probably try and get that back to me somehow. Thanks.

 
At 8:07 PM, Blogger Big D said...

Yeah, I might pop in at P-ville some time next week...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home