Racey days, Help me through the hopeless haze.

Big D's Random Happenings. Plus some robots. Comments Appreciated!!!

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Marvel Civil War?!?!

So apparently I do not know half of the Marvel Trivia that I should know. This became clearly apparent when I tried to do the Trivia Quiz on X-Men 2. Sure Yohance laughed at me, but the fact that he had taken the quiz before made me realize that I wasn't that behind on Marvel knowledge. The title comes from his computer's background, a picture of spiderman hanging over Captain America's sheild, an ominous picture that Yohance told me was a part of a war in the multiverse.

After dorking out, we hit the court. "You are Timmy, but with slightly better aim" was all that was said of my game or lack there of. Well, at least we had fun.

Lyric of the Day:
"
And so they kick, push, kick, push, kick, push, kick push, coast
And away they rolled
Just rebels without a cause with no place to go
And so they kick, push, kick, push, kick, push, kick push, coast"
-Lupe Fiasco:"Kick, Push"

Random Story of The Day:
Skipper skipped. Literally.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home