Racey days, Help me through the hopeless haze.

Big D's Random Happenings. Plus some robots. Comments Appreciated!!!

Saturday, May 27, 2006

Late Owl misses the worms entirely

So you know what sucks?

Reaching to a party late only to find out its pretty much over.

On the positive, I hung out with my cousins from VA and my uncle today. As well as my extremely intellegent but troublesome ten-year old second-cousin.

Lyric of the Day:
"
I am one of those
Melodramatic fools
Neurotic to the bone
No doubt about it"
-Green Day:"Basket Case"

Random Story of The Day:
Andrea calls her son for food.

Andrew: Mommy, I already ate.
Andrea: Candy, isn't eating. Get yourself upstairs.
Me: You know whats great...In high school biology, he will learn enough to contradict you.
Fiona: Yeah, but by then, she won't have to worry about feeding him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home