Racey days, Help me through the hopeless haze.

Big D's Random Happenings. Plus some robots. Comments Appreciated!!!

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Dinner scenes are important in Literature...

Well, banquest was fun, though I only managed to get around 20 signatures on my yearbook. I sat with Jeff, Jen, Joe, Chris, Elan, Tim, Andrew, Alex, and Adam. The food was pretty good(mac and cheese, fried chicken, and brownies being the all-stars), and the company was fun. I forgot my camera at home, so I hope people decide to send me pics. We also hung out at Ruthie's afterwards.

Fun random memories:
-Running from Case
-Not realizing I was sitting on Salina's camera
-Returning Tuua's AP Bio book(mainly Zach's reaction)
-Almost following Joe, Chris and Tim to the presentation table
-Twister at Ruthie's (Davon cheated...thats why I lost...)

Lyric of the Day:
"
It's like rain on your wedding day
It's a free ride when you've already paid
It's the good advice that you just didn't take
Who would've thought ... it figures"
-Alanis Morisette:"Ironic"

Random Story of The Day:

So at ball I managed to get Chris' yearbook after Kezia signed it. I created a full-page border with broken hearts for it. I think it is prety funny, and it'll remain so until Chris kicks me in the balls, or Kezia takes me off her top 8. Yep, I'm a myspace whore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home