Racey days, Help me through the hopeless haze.

Big D's Random Happenings. Plus some robots. Comments Appreciated!!!

Thursday, May 18, 2006

First day off of school....YAY?!

So today was the first day out of school.

Didn't feel like it.

I woke up at 6:30(as usual).

I had to drive across the county(as usual).

I had to go to pointlesss things that proved a waste of my time(as usual).

On the positive side I managed to play board games with the crew.


Lyric of the Day:
"The world I love

The tears I drop
To be part of
The wave can't stop
Ever wonder if it's all for you "
-Red Hot Chili Peppers:"Can't Stop"

Random Story of The Day:

I'm chilling at Elan's, watching his steal my catchprase("in the AM"), when Shilpa IMs him.

Shilpa: so our gang is called sugar mama
Elan : wha?
Elan : oh ok
Shilpa: i am askin
Elan : no im called sugarbomb elan
Elan : the gang could be called that
Shilpa: lol
Shilpa: we have to get dan to agree
Elan : you know... name it in my honor
Shilpa: lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home