Racey days, Help me through the hopeless haze.

Big D's Random Happenings. Plus some robots. Comments Appreciated!!!

Friday, May 26, 2006

Picnics and Pheonix

Yeah, Picnic was fun. Played a little football, signed some yearbooks. It was pretty fun.

Then saw X-3. That was amazing.

"I'm the Juggernaut, Bitch!"

Lyric of the Day:
"
I mean she even cooks me pancakes
And alka seltzer when my tummy aches
If that ain't love then i don't know what love is
We even got a secret handshake
And she loves the music that my band makes
I know i'm young but if i had to choose her or the sun
I'd be one nocturnal son of a gun"
-Gym Class Heroes:"Cupid's Chokehold"


Random Story of The Day:

So yeah, Kezia and Shilpa berated me in order to have Chris sit by them.

Of course they'll claim I exaggerate the harsh verbal accostings.

And pretend that it was merely because Chris had to sign their yearbooks.

Who would ever think that I exgaggerate?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home